Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sport Tags

I recently forgot my helmet on a group ride up in the White Mountains.  Fortunately for me there was a bike shop across the street from were we started our ride.  Forty dollars later, I was able to begin my ride clad with a new, over sized ATB helmet complete with visor (which I removed).

Seems like I've been forgetting a lot of stuff lately.  Last week you may have found me rummaging through the YMCA lost and found for a dry TShirt.  I've packed these bags a thousand times and how I continue to miss stuff is beyond me...really.



So, learning from my mistake(s), I've created these sport tags (luggage tags) for the bags I use for my workouts.  I figure having a simple checklist can't hurt when my mind is clearly elsewhere.  And in the event that a bag gets lost, my name and number may help direct it's way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment