Tuesday, December 22, 2009

FitSpace Daily Life Clock

I came across this image of a clock which displays the world as a micro globe. I initially imagined that the sphere rotated and thought that it might lend itself well to a fitspace application.
If a similar clock could be mounted to the wall whereby the perimeter of the sphere is a 24 hour time keeper, rotating slowly throughout the day, scenes related to a daily training schedule or routine could decorate the circumference of the globe is a similar way as pictured. For example, yoga poses could indicate morning, a runner could indicate afternoon and a cyclist could indicate evening. Of course, a crazy landscape of city skyline or byways would connect everything in one flowing seemless crazy visual micro world. I think we'd need four faces for the different seasons since there's such a polarity of exercise opportunities. I'm not doing a lot of open ocean kayaking right now (December), know what I mean? In addition, there might be different themes for different athletes.
I'd love to make one of these...

No comments:

Post a Comment